Ready to Step Into Your
Deepest Sexual Healing for Yourself?
… Welcome to ASPEX!
Our 2020 ASPEX Live Event has been postponed. We are waiting for the world to open up again, safely and sanely. Keep checking this site. ASPEX (our own version of a residential, in-person, Advanced 6-day SAR) will be open for enrollment as soon as we can assure you that our team and participants are ready for travel, intimate sharing and close gatherings again.
Until then, we send you our wishes for a healthy world in which we all can flourish.
[Advanced Sexological Personal Exploration Xperience]
ASPEX lets you dance with your sexual soul among enlightened peers in joyful expression of limitless possibilities. Based on the successful events in 2015 through 2019 in Poland and 2017 in the Czech Republic, this training is what we sometimes call “SAR FOR GROWN-UPS”! ASPEX will truly leave you feeling “FREE” in a way you have never felt or been before.
ASPEX is an experiential personal journey of sexual self-discovery. The weeklong experience will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Expand your boundaries about what you feel about sex, sexuality, and sexual expression
- Enrich your acceptance of sexual humans–yourself and others
- Illuminate your fundamental sexual needs as a person first then as a clinician or educator for others
- Empowerment as a sex-positive change agent
- Lavish yourself with joyful shared connection and a pathway to personal sexual ecstasy
- Enable Sexual Self Realization as the ultimate result
- Experience emotional clearing of past wounds
- Engage in the exploration of female/male genitals and Sexual Response Cycle
- Discover how to move into a state of personal embodiment
- Learn sensual movement and touch for personal liberation
- Acquire a plethora of techniques for freeing your sexual self
- Discover a community of like-minded, open-hearted, soulful peers
- Meet world leaders in personal growth, erotic exploration and sensual awakening
- Explore BDSM practices in a safe, supportive environment
- Learn specific tools for self soothing
- Gain high level tools for freeing the old blocks to your sexual bliss
- Enjoy a natural setting and healthy lifestyle
- Enlarge your network
- Learn to describe your own work and how to maximize its impact
- Be available to treasure being in the present moment and much more…
You’ll want to be here!
Limited to 17 participants.
Who is ASPEX for?
ASPEX is open to you if you work in human sexuality and need to take time for yourself. It’s a safe space for if you’re feeling burned out and need to be with people “who really understand you.” This is an open space where all feelings and desires are welcome. Come as you are to take stock and be amongst your sexological peers. ASPEX is great for sexologists, sex coaches, sex therapists, sexological bodyworkers, counselors, therapists, Tantrikas, Dakas/Dakinis, sex workers and surrogates.
How does it all work?
This training is a journey in self-discovery toward sexual self-realization, through mini-lectures and demonstrations, self-awareness techniques, personal journal writing, dyads, small and whole group discussions, experiential exercises, playful art expression, movement and dance, sounding, shamanic drumming and journeying, sexologically-based bodywork and sacred ceremony.
ASPEX follows Dr. Patti Britton’s MEBES© model as its theme and uses the shamanic MEBES© wheel as the center of all process work in the space:
MIND: What you need to know.
EMOTIONS: Explore your feelings
BODY/BODY IMAGE: Know your anatomy, discover your own sexual patterns and awaken your body
ENERGY: Access energy
SPIRIT: Evoke spirituality
What is our focus at ASPEX?
- de-bunking myths
- unraveling personal blockages
- liberating body-based sexual energies
- building sexual intelligence
- finding balance in giving/receiving
- soaring into sacred space
- touching spiritual freedom
- exploring touch in safe space
- unleashing sensuality
- finding your sexual voice
and joyful play.
Where is ASPEX being held?
At a serene, private, beautiful, nature-steeped countryside retreat center in Poland. Reasonable costs. Shared lodging for 6 days and 5 nights & all food is included in your stay, along with transportation from Warsaw.
What will you experience?
Using the MEBES© mandala wheel system, you will discover sexual healing for yourself and how to apply this system with your clients or your own sexual experience.
Expert speakers will present their areas of specialization during three of the five days. Nudity will be part of the event. No sexual touching WITHOUT CONSENT will occur – touching only takes place with the permission of participants involved.
This is an advanced training. To keep the safety of the container for the group we have some ground rules:
- No one will be permitted to attend without an approved application.
- No one is permitted to participate who cannot attend all 6 days or the full training.
- No late arrivals or early departures are allowed to protect the integrity and safety of the “container” for this group.
Non-refundable deposits are required to secure your space. Lodging and meals are included.
There is a maximum of 17 participants for this event.
All trainings with Dr. Patti Britton require an approved application before you may attend. You will receive a copy of this application form when you pay your deposit. Complete and return to email@example.com with the subject line ASPEX Application.
Cancellation Policy: The deposit for ASPEX is $500, which is included in balance if you pay for this event in full. All deposits are non-refundable. For all cancellations of tuition paid in full prior to an event with at least 30 days notice, the tuition may be applied to a future event by Dr. Britton within one year of the initial event. Any payments in full may be refunded with less than 30 days notice on a case by case basis only in extraordinary circumstances. To obtain this option, a consultation is required with Dr. Britton or her staff.
Institutional support and planning for ASPEX is brought to you by:
The World Association of Sex Coaches is the premier certifying body for sex coaching worldwide. The Association certifies sex coaches and allied professionals and focuses on helping members build and sustain thriving, profitable, private practices.
Sex Coach U provides the gold standard in sex coach training globally. Sex coaching combines the what of sexology with the how of coaching, to create a powerful, dynamic, innovative approach to client work. Training is self-paced, and completed online.
The Instytut Pozytywnej Seksualności (Sex Positive Institute) in Warsaw was founded in 2010 on the principles of sex positivity – safer, more responsible and consensual behavior and conscious relationships. It is a key European hub for the Sex Positive Movement.
Is Sex Coaching in your career future?
We’re the world’s premier sex coaching training organization, with students and grads in over 60 countries around the world. Kickstart your brand new career and build your sex coaching business by taking the Core Certified Sex Coach™ training.